In accordance with the NCU Rector’s directive no. 109 of May 27, 2020 and directive no. 116 of May 29, 2020, the following rules are implemented:
- Current foreign residents can come to pick up their belongings from the Student House, without the possibility of accommodation. Student Houses managers stay in touch (via phone or e-mail) with foreigners who can’t return by June 7 and, with permission, can place their belongings in a deposit. In such situations we don’t charge the person with a place fee. Presence of the Student House administration member and another person – preferably appointed by the resident - is necessary during the packing process. Record with a list of belongings must be prepared.
- Administration of each Student House will notify all current students about the need to move out by June 7 or the need to make a payment for June.
- When a person returns to a Student House in June, we charge a monthly or daily rate, depending on what is more convenient for the student.
- Returning residents of single rooms pay a fee for a single room in accordance with the usual price of a single room in a particular Student House. From September 30, 2020 all people living in single rooms pay a fee in accordance with the usual price of a single room in particular Student House.
- Residents coming before June 7 and extending their stay by several days pay a fee in accordance with daily rates assigned to a monthly fee (as for a single room usual for a particular Student House).
- All current residents can continue living in a Student House until September 30, 2020.
- Students of last years who are preparing their diploma dissertations can be accommodated without the Dean’s permission.
- From June, after accommodating students performing the tasks related to course of studies – if there are vacant rooms – there will be a possibility of accommodating other NCU students, and from July, 2020 to September 25, 2020 it will be possible to accommodate people from outside of the University.