Rules of collecting items from the NCU Collegium Medicum Student Houses
(published 5 May 2020)
- Collecting belongings by the residents of a student house is available from May 5, 2020.
- Collecting belongings is possible from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- In order to collect the belongings, residents of Student Houses are required to set the date of collecting items in advance via telephone or email between 7 am and 3 pm. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses can be found on the website: Student and Employeee Houses at NCU Collegium Medicum (manager of Student House no. 3: Ms Małgorzata Kaczmarek, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 52 585 3970).
- Failure to show up to collect belongings at the given day and time makes it impossible to collect them on that day.
- Based on registrations, the administration keeps a schedule, including the date and time of collecting belongings.
- At the appointed date and time for collecting belongings, no more than 5 residents may enter the student house at the same time. To improve the process of packing, each resident may enter the student house with a companion. Estimated time of packing is 1 hour.
- Entering the Student House is possible only while wearing a mask and gloves. After entering the building it is necessary to disinfect hands with the disinfectant available at the entrance.
- All the people allowed in the premises of the Student House are required to maintain the necessary security measures and follow the staff orders.
- After packing, a resident is obliged to settle accounts with the Student House administration:
- residents of Student House No. 1 and No. 2 are required to turn in bedsheets and keys,
- residents of Student House No. 3 are required to turn in bedsheets, bedspreads, blankets and key cards.
- Moreover, all the students leaving student houses are required to immediately settle any due payments via bank transfer to the student’s individual account.