Submission of transfer applications will be possible between 1 August 2021 - 15 August 2021. Please DO NOT submit your transfer applications and documents before that period, as they will not be processed earlier than 1 August.
- Transfers are only possible at the beginning of an academic year. Transfers in the middle of an academic year (e.g. to the summer semester) are not possible.
- Documents specified in points 1 and 8 must be downloaded from this website.
What documents are required when applying for a transfer?
- a completed APPLICATION FORM38 KB / APPLICATION FORM for Polish citizens49.5 KB
- upper secondary school certificate* (so-called: "Maturity Certificate") or other document obtained abroad which is issued in English or is a certified translation into English, or is validated (legalized) or affixed with apostille;
- a document with a statement confirming the candidate's right to apply to higher education institutions in candidate's home country (if it is not already on candidate's diploma);
- a letter addressed to the Director of the Centre for Medical Education in English at NCU Collegium Medicum, prof. dr hab. Arkadiusz Jawień, explaining the reason or motivation behind the wish to transfer;
- confirmation of English language proficiency;
- a valid document confirming the status of a student issued by the current university;
- plan of studies from the current university (number of hours, types of classes, form of credit, ECTS points);
- transcript of records issued by the current university (number of hours, types of classes, form of credit, ECTS points);
- a valid HEALTH CERTIFICATE14.03 KBthat confirms the ability to take up studies;
- a certified copy of the passport;
- a certified copy of the health insurance;
- 4 valid passport photos with uncovered head;
- (only when applying for a transfer from a Polish university) - a document confirming that you have fulfilled all the requirements of your current university and are able to transfer, signed by the university's authorities.
*If candidate's upper secondary school diploma was not issued by any of the EU/EFTA/OECD countries (Great Britain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, Netherland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Hungary, Italy, Canada, USA, Turkey, Japan, North Korea, New Zealand, Chile, Israel), it needs to be recognized in Poland through an administrative recognition procedure performed by the province education superintendent (kurator oświaty).
The administrative procedure carried out by kurator oświaty should be finished before the end of 1st semester of studies.
How to apply?
The documents specified above should be sent to the Centre for Medical Education in English at NCU Collegium Medicum at: email@example.com.
Centre for Medical Education in English
at NCU Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz
al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 46
Student House No. 3, rooms 012-015