Every student of NCU Collegium Medicum is obliged to hold:
- OC insurance (third-party liability insurance), and
- NNW insurance (accident insurance).
This requirement is regulated by the Act of 15 April 2011 on health care services (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2015, item 618, as amended), which states that every healthcare entity in which classes, work placements, internships or other practical classes included in the curriculum are held, requires that each student participating in those classes holds a valid OC and NNW insurance.
OC and NNW insurance in the academic year 2020/2021:
University authorities and the Student Government would like to inform you that an agreement for OC and NNW insurance for students in the academic year 2020/2021 was signed with the company Wiener TU S.A. Vienna Insurance Group.
In order to take out the insurance, follow the 4 steps below:
- enter the website: cm.mentor.pl,
- fill out the insurance form,
- pay the instalment,
- download the certificate sent to your email address declared in the form.
The website cm.mentor.pl includes detailed information concerning:
- the amount of instalment,
- the conditions and scope of insurance,
- the amount of insurance,
- filing an insurance claim.